Monday, October 19, 2015

Book Review-I Don't Want to be a Frog


I really like this book because of all the colorful pictures. I think it is funny how the frog doesn't want to be a frog in the beginning of the book, but then at the end he realizes being a frog is actually a pretty good thing. It was published in 2015, so it could win the award for best illustrations. I hope it does. If you want to read a funny book with really nice pictures, then this is a great choice. I liked it so much, I wrote this summary of the story:
-Mia, 2nd Grade


Second Review:

I like this book because it is funny and I like the pictures because they're colorful. Frog would rather be a different animal. He doesn't like being a frog because he wants to be warm. He doesn't like being slimy and wet and eating bugs. A big wolf came over and told him he likes to eat all animals but he doesn't like to eat frogs because they're slimy and wet and eat bugs. Then the frog feels awesome about being a frog. My favorite part is when his dad tells him all the reasons why he can't be an owl.  -Elena, 1st grade


No comments:

Post a Comment